Treatone Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") may disclose the necessary personal information such as the name, address, telephone number, email address, etc. of the customer (hereinafter referred to as "the Personal Information") when a customer uses the Company. Under the purpose of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the Company shall handle personal information in accordance with this personal information protection provision.
- 1. Concerning the Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company shall use personal information for the following purposes.
- 1. The company may use contact information such as the name, address, phone number, etc., of the customers for shipping materials to said customer.
- 2. The Company may use contact information such as the name, address, email address, etc. of the customer for contact and confirmation the content of the requested materials and delivery method.
- 3. The company may use contact information such as history of use, name, address, email address, etc. of the customer in order to inform the customer concerning campaigns and products/services of the Company.
- 4. In order to improve the service of the Company, the Company may use the opinions, questionnaire result, usage history, etc. from the customer.
- 5. The Company may use contact information such as the name, address, email address, etc. of the customer in order to respond to the requests and inquiries of the customer.
- 2. Concerning the Management of Personal Information
The company shall manage personal information via the following system.
- 1. The company shall prepare the necessary in-house system under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and guidelines and shall obtain a written oath from employees concerning the appropriate handling of the Personal Information.
- 2. The company shall limit the use of the Personal Information to only employees who require its use to perform duties, create rules concerning storage and management of media containing the Personal Information, and take precautionary measures to protect the Personal Information.
- 3. Regarding the Personal Information stored in the system, the Company shall prepare accounts and passwords so that only employees who are required said information to perform duties can use said information and implement access authority management. Moreover, accounts and passwords shall be strictly managed so that they will not be leaked or lost.
- 4. Based on the premise that there will be no hindrance to services, the Company may delete personal information from time to time after a certain period of time from receipt of the Personal Information.
- 3. Concerning the Disclosure of Personal Information
- 1. The Company shall not disclose personal information to a third party without consent of the customer. Provided, however, this shall not apply to any case that fall under the following cases.
When a request based on laws and regulations is received a court or public agency such as the police
When there is a special provision in a law or ordinance
When there is a risk of damaging the life, body, or property of a customer or third party, and the consent of the person can not be obtained
- 2. When there is a request for disclosure of personal information from a customer, the company shall perform disclosure only when are able to verify the identity of the person.
Note: Method of identity verification
Please send to the Company by mail a copy of an identification document (driver's license, insurance card, etc.) that verifies your identity.
The company shall confirm the document and disclose the information when it is demonstrated that you are the person in question.